1. Exhaustion - Total exhaustion even if you had a whole night sleep. (i experienced this i was so tired i even had to stop to take a nap at the side of the highway)
2. Loss of Appetite - Sudden loss of appetite (this happen to me i stopped eating dinner)
3. Water Retention - if you feel or see your leg become visibly swollen or see the condition below that is water retention (pitting endema) (i did not experience this)
4. High Blood pressure (i experienced this)
6. Frothy Urine - This is more for the men. If you find that you pee is very frothy like beer everytime after you pee (standing up that is) it basically meant that there is protein in your urine if this happens constantly please get it checked out. Protein should not be in your urine.
Becareful everyone make sure u all take care.
For a more technical look at CKD here is a link to Wiki