Wednesday, July 26, 2006

toughts in the night

last night i couldn't sleep too well... so i tot of our mortality :-

in night's cold chill,
when everything sits still,
i think bout life and all its glory,
i thnk about death and all its worry,

"whut will i miss most?" i asked myself,
perhaps the acomplisment upon life's shelf,
most likely the simple things,
like hearing the phone ring,

swithing on a switch or driving my car,
to tavelling both near and far,
maybe the embrace of a love one,
or to revel in life's fun,

or will it be fishing in the streams,
or to forever sleep never to dream,
or maybe to eat and drink,
or even washing the kitchen sink... :p,

i think we will miss the small things in life,
for we take them for granted in our stride,
never to take time to sit and stare,
and marvel in wonders everywhere,

i know there is a heaven somewhere,
will we be individuals who are still aware,
of our past and our present,
or just an entity that populates heaven,

I wish someone can tell me,
wether my dad is there waiting for me,
i want to feel myself in his arms,
to keep me safe from all harm,

i guess no one know for certain,
only faith will cary my burden,
to help me carry on,
when all logic has never gone,

for now we celebrate life in all its glory,
try to live life witout a worry,
look at the mircles that surround,
like the flowers that come from the ground,

the miracle of life in all its spleandour,
the miracle of love in all its wonder,
give your love one a great big hug,
and a big fat kiss like from a pug,

say i love you every chance possible,
to every love one if you are able,
never go to sleep angry,
'cos you just wake up sleepy and cranky,

never let your last words be in anger,
for tomorrow he/she may be no longer,
then you will have the guilt like no other,
as i have bourne for now and ever,

go to sleep happy and do not hate,
for happiness can determine our fate,
i want to die happy with a smile on my face,
for everyone may know to love not hate.

No comments: