Thursday, July 20, 2006

turtle fever

I am having turtle fever... tomorrow i am going to Terrenganu to be a volunteer in a turtle conservation program for the weekend. Going with my GF and a 2 more friends. Can't wait for it.. well othe than that is has been a boring day at the office mum's away in Sabah that means no dinner.. dammit.. might have to wip something up... or just take out.. knowing my lazy self i just take out.. well will post once i get back from the trip.. hope to have some pics as well... hope i get to see a mama turtle that would be cool...

2 comments:

hyelbaine said...

oiii...i wanna follow dude! make sure you tell me the next time you're going aight ;)

Cheers!!! :D

Unknown said...

no problem dude... jsut wasnt sure of the condition so didnt want to risk any of my buddies complaining man

Woot Woot... :p