Tuesday, August 15, 2006

The Malaysian Engrish

just something i foung interesting on the water machine in my office... it looks like any label we see everyday















WRONG... this is an "Engrish" Label let me show u...















See the slogan 'MELTS AT FIRST DRINK" clearly a cheap rip off off "Love at first sight" saying nut apart from the rip off check out the word "Melts" ..... melts? melts??? isnt water already in a liquid form? hermmm have to go cofirm this with my engineer cousin... how does water melt summore... :P :p :P.... on further inspection i found this...
















It reads "CLEAN & HONEST REVERSE OSMOSIS WATER"... nice and original... but wait my water is clean (hurray) and Honest (WTF) honest?? honest????... "dont buy Avian laaa the water not honest will cheat u wan....." i mean c'mon... when i read this i think of water that i drink trying to lie to me... it might say " dont drink me i wont quench your thrist" or "come drink me i taste like lychee..." or imagine water cheating old ladies out of their pension's... the newspapers would read "Old Lady Loses RM15k to Water"...or maybe this...





















The suspect is still on the loose... here is a composite sketch of him please beware....
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

2 comments:

hyelbaine said...

muahahahaha...lawak bro, lawaks gilersss!!! heheheh. what a way to make me laugh indeed! excellent post bro, need i say more?

Cheers!!! :D

ps>> still ROTFLMAO

Unknown said...

he he he glad u like it...thanks bro.. do you know how to see how many hit your blog is getting?