Tuesday, August 15, 2006

My GF's B-Day

My GF is going to kill me... i was supposed to write this earlier but here it is now even though its abit late... my GF's b-day was on the 8-Aug but i was planning this day long before... i was not sure if she had any idea hopefully not...

I was a nervours wreck hoping she would not find out...that i had pllaned anything. I started in the morning by buying a cake from secrect receipe. i was ducking all over the office because i was scared to find bump into her. i cleared that mission without a hinch but the cake was spotted by her anyways before the attempted suprise party.

At round 3 pm we all gathered around the pantry and called her out. We all sang happy birthday and she cut the cake as normal.. here are some pics...














After work i suprised her with a BBQ dinner at my house.. we had lam and chicken and nice sausages as well as potato salad as well. "Hope u had a good birthday my love. i hope we celebrate many more in the future.... many happy returns of the day... even though its 7 days ago... "

here is a short poem for u dear...

i once was single,
always free to mingle,
never tought i would find,
anyone soo kind,

a caring person u are,
enough love to fill a whole car,
love enough for u and me,
even for your family,

u never fail to make me laugh,
especially when times were rough,
caught me when i was falling down,
doing all this and never frown,

walked with me when i was happy,
when i was sad my burden u carry,
tolerated my shortcomings,
always being mindful of my feelings,

i never tought i could love someone so much,
untill i found your loving touch,
i promise to never leave yourside,
hopefuly for all time and tide.

~Alexander 2006~

p/s Mum's B-day is coming.. wondering how to suprise her.. :P

No comments: